September 13, 2009

catch up

Well, I didn't keep up like I thought I would but that is partially b/c it is slowing down at work. Which is a much needed break. We actually are getting just a bit of down time to do some teaching with the interns; I am very happy about that. I am hopeful that by the end of the week I will be able to piece together a much better post as we have some major releases that we will be doing this week!

As for regular life it has been buzzing. A large quantity of the tourist are trickling out, the only lingerers are the ones with out kids or the retirees who come after school has started. I have had lots of fun the past few weeks going bowling and just having some chill time with friends. I have pictures I could post (both of work and some of the animals at work), but my camera isn't close to me and I have marooned myself to the couch by mopping my floor. Sorry! I am extremely happy to have finally cleaned my apartment, no half assing it, but a full fledged cleaning. It has been awhile and with the time it took me I will have to keep that in mind to not let it go again for another full month.

I know short and only words but I thought I would let you know life is still chugging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment