August 21, 2010

Fell behind

Well I just looked and realized it has been over 2 months since I posted!!! Wow when did life get so busy. Oh wait that is b/c work is busy, personal life w/ softball, island adventures and off island adventures. I wish I had some pictures to post today but a few weeks ago when down in Seattle, I left my camera at my brothers. I really don't have to many work pictures that I can add as I really haven't been taking that many photos this year. I don't know why just haven't. I do have some pictures from when we (Shaun and I) went off island, up to Beckler River and then out to SeaFair on a buddy of Shaun's boat. I will try to get those on here, if and when my brother sends me my camera, otherwise it will be awhile before I will be down to see him to get it back from him.

I hope life finds everyone happy and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment