December 21, 2005

Discombobulated

I feel all out of sorts for the past two weeks or so. I haven't been updating my blog like I use to. I guess it has come down to me trying to get things in order for Christmas, although it really doesn't feel like Christmas. I have been working on Christmas cards, getting presents bought, packaged, and ready to ship, making my Christmas letter and photo, and wishing I had all the ingredients to make my holiday ginger spice cookies :( . I have also been spending a lot of time job hunting. It is soo hard to believe the internship is going to be done with in a month, and I need to be prepared if I don't stay on at the park. I.E. looking around the island for another job hopefully using my degree and not some standard job to "get me by". The house is pretty festive now, Kyle bought a tree, I decorated stockings for all eight of us in the house. And with the help of my family I have a nicely decorated felt tree hanging in my room with "picture" ornaments of things I love. Today I even got some wrapped presents to go underneath of it until Christmas morning :) At least this year I will have something to open on Christmas morning even though it is the second one I have spent without my family.

Other than that things have been clicking along at work, at home, and out and about. I have been keeping up on updating the yahoo photos, so check those out when you get a chance. The newest additions is from the Parks Christmas party. Tons of cute photos of the interns and trainers. I hope everyone enjoys.

PS I do miss you all back in the quah. Feel free to call me when you get some time :) xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment