December 1, 2005

The proceedings of screaming like a girl

So you know how you come across those situations where you can't help but scream like a girl? Well one of those happened at our house the other night. A rat through who knows what kind of means seem to have taken up residents in a roommates room. I go up to see what the commotion was and of course they are screaming like a girl. I trying to be the "tough kid" in the situations tell them that I will get the rat out. I also told them that most times I can handle my own but may (small chance) scream like a girl as well. Well, of course they were screaming at the slightest move of the rat. At one point I will admit I did scream like a girl, but I do have a valid reason.. The rat ran across my foot. Now who knows why we do such things in some situations where you think you are going to Mr/Miss cool. And you think you can handle it no matter what, but something catches you off guard, maybe it is peer pressure and some ungodly way catches you off guard. So just remember next time you see a rat squeal like a girl for my just so I don't feel like such a pansy.

No comments:

Post a Comment