November 25, 2005

A turkey day like no other

Who says you must spend Thanksgiving with your family? Not if your Hawaiian internship dictates your activities, but that is quite alright, you see, we pretty much had the "family" there. You know who I am talking about. The drunk members--?? gee I wonder who that would be, the quiet antisocial, the ones who keep talking and talking--- ?? again I wonder who that could be, the ones who want to leave early, the ones who linger all night, and the ones who get in spousal issues sometime during the festivities. I think I hit every family member, but I may have forgotten a few. Turkey day was a lot better than I anticipated, as most of my last few major holidays have been foiled. We had lots of great food, good company, and remained relatively short!! Check out my msn space for some fun and cooky pictures from the evening. I will leave you with this, so where out there is floating a picture of me double fisting-- bud light in one hand, champagne in the other, and a plate of food on my lap. What was I thinking-- such class.

No comments:

Post a Comment