November 22, 2005

Good and fun

It was a good and fun week this week. It started out with a nice day at the beach last Tuesday. It was a bit breezy, but we made the best of it. Played a little fisbee and bumped a volleyball around. After a long day in the sun, sand, and surf we crashed at the house for a movie night, which entailed watching comedy movies for about 7 hours (mind you we only watched 4 movies in that time). We spent a lot of time between movies chatting, talk story, and chillin with beers on the deck b/c it was a full moon out (absolutely gorgeous). It was pretty much a typical week at work. Saturday we (a few girls from Aloha) had a girls night at Azu's and Andrew's cabin right next to the facility. What a great night! We spent it chatting about work, life, problems, and other silly stuff. We also watched a movie, played catch phrase, and played some drinking games. It was really cool. The best part was when Chrissy and I left (I was going to crash there if she didn't come). I had started my laundry down in the training facility. So I went to get my clothes out of the dryer, so I could finish them at home. I was erie yet completely awestriking walking by the pools and the animals completely calm, sleeping on the surface. All I could do was look at them and be reminded just how small of a part we are to the world, yet the amount of influence we have over everything. It was a real eye opener. As for what this weekend has in store for me; I am not sure. All I can do is hope that it is as good as last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment