November 9, 2005

another week

Well another week has gone by. It has been grueling yet fun and meaningful. Work seems to get longer each day, but on the bright side I have been learning sooo much. I am starting to learn how to do husbandry layouts with a few of the animals. I feel like I have really been taught things this past week that are vastly useful. I have also been enjoying the nightlife of the island. Going to Waikiki and hitting up the bars and clubs has been soo much fun. Also, yesterday I tooled around the island with a few of my roommates and we ended up at north shore chillin on the beach. Oh it was so nice except for the minor sunburn I got. You would think by now I wouldn't be prone to burning, but when you have spots that are covered at work the goal is just to even out the tan. We went through rain and shine while there. We also had a contamination warning by the fresh water run off for bacteria and a couple of hunger ducks that came over and bugged us for food. They were cute but pretty aggressive. Check out the pictures in my Hawaii photo album (my space). Other than that, things have been moving along pretty well. I have my down moment but of course I would have those no matter where I was or who I was with. Until next time keep surfin and stay chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment