November 23, 2005

Watch out for the hat brigade

Oh what a fun night. It happened to be the typical Tuesday of hanging out with the roomies for most of the day and then making a trip into Waikiki for the evening. All of us girls get dressed up to be looking pretty hot and we are sporting some pretty damn cute hats as well. Well, there was much to celebrate b/c one of the guys that my roomies know passed his helicopter test. He is now a bonafide pilot (he still isn't able to have any passengers until he completes his safety course and 200 additional hours of flight time). Of course there were the typical issues, roomies running into old and not so old flings that cause some emotional drama, but we have all been there. I had a great time. No major incidences; I got to dance a lot which is always a good thing. Today was a pretty lacks day; we hit up the mall and did some fun shopping and had a grand dinner at the Macaroni Grille (I highly suggest it to anyone that is going to eat at the Ala Moana mall). Now I just am reflecting on the great "weekend" and dreading having to work tomorrow. I hope that ya'll have a great turkey day. I hopefully get to enjoy a feast after I get off work!

No comments:

Post a Comment