August 18, 2009

just one more excuse.

Well I had it planned to come home after work tonight and to do a blog.. I was pumped and stoked until 1/2 way through the day when I did a bone head thing. Okay, it wasn't an at fault kind of thing. But I put a staple (9/16") through the meaty part of my hand. I was helping an intern get a stapler open to refill before she went out to fix a screen in one of the mews. Just as the slide came back a must have been jammed staple came out and right into my hand. I sat there for a second and thought, do I remove it here or go into the treatment room to remove it. I just looked down and pulled it out, and just a note it was completely in my hand. It bled for quite awhile and then the pain started. I took some homeopaths to try and curb some of the pain. My hand is so sore, bruised, and painful. So now I am going to put it back on some ice and rest it as typing this hurts.

Damage done, blue bruise center of palm, purple at "hit" point, and even blue on my wrist.

Ouchy....

Again sorry.

Sorry for not being able to share animals, and vacation info with you. Tomorrow is another day so hopefully my hand will feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment