September 14, 2005

Monday night football

I have decided that monday is my new favorite night. We have Monday night football at the house, plus a score of alcohol. I nearly finished a bottle of rum and man was it a good time. The game this week was pretty lame, but there was plenty of entertainment from within the group. One of the best parts is just about everyone in the house has Tuesday off, so it doesn't matter about keeping peple from sleeping or anything like. Oh, life is grand here on the island. The down side, the fact that the game is tape delayed is a bum deal. B/c I am one of those people who would look up the score just b/c I know it is over and I just need to know. I had a friend keep an eye on me to make sure that I didn't do such a thing this time. I can't wait for more MNFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment