September 6, 2005

Internet fix

So.... I may have been out of service for the past what 2 weeks, and trust me folks, it has been a long a grueling 2 weeks without internet. I was in need of a serious fix and luckily I got our wireless connection in the house up and active for all!!! I am so excited to have it back and be able to work on it that I am sitting in my camp chair that I just brought in from outside and it is alittle wet from the 2 minute downpour we just had. I am incredibly amazed (thanks to my bro for all his help over the phone). Of course I am going to adding lots of new pictures to the mix b/c of course. Just b/c my internet was working doesn't mean that my life stopped. lol I should say it meant that I had more of a life. My legs hurts so bad from dancing the night away on Saturday! I am also adding some backdated stuff, again, even though there was not internet; it didn't mean that I didn't want to be on it. :0 Work has been great. I have meet some interesting and fun people and already done some amazing things in my 3 weeks at the park; it can only get better from here, right? I am going to add my back log on right about here, I don't even remember what I typed but obviously it had to have some significance.
August 28, 2005

Well, I haven'’t and continue to not have Internet access therefore I am going through massive withdraws of not being able to chat with friends or update my blog like I wanted too. What can I tell you at this point? I have been working very hard at the park. It has been really cool, all the interns and trainers I work with are the bomb! Also, it is fun to see the animals progress with their training just about every day. Don't get me wrong it is a lot of hard work, but we try to lighten the mood with lots of fun. The entire experience thus far has been phenomenal! There is a nice bar not to far from the house that seems like it may just become the hangout of the house and other interns/trainers. Of course, I will always be supplying photos of such outings. One other thing I can tell is that they rainbows are soo beautiful here (again check out my Hawaii photos).

No comments:

Post a Comment