September 26, 2005

Theme party

Wow, I just realized it has been awhile since I have posted. Maybe if I wasn't too busy living my life I would have more time to post. But since I go to work and bust my a$$ all day, finding energy when I come home to do more than check email can be pretty difficult. Unless it involves having an awesome party or going out to some great new hangout.

Last Friday, my roommate, Chrissy, had her birthday. To celebrate we threw a theme party... The theme "White trash bash". Oh, it was so great, except for the neighbors kept coming over (they started complaining of noise at 9:30 PM, pretty pathetic huh??). But a great time was had by all, food was consumed, alcohol drank, and random people sleeping in corners and any couch they could find not occupied. I of course have pictures that are posted on my my.space site. Feel free to check them out! It may be only Monday, but today is my Friday and let me tell you I am pretty darn excited to be getting two days away from hectic. I love it but my poor feet need a well deserved break.

Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment