October 23, 2005

My theme of what kinda of day it is are running out

Again, it appears that I want to say that it has been a strange week. Well, maybe not all that strange as long and tiring. I feel like I am muttering through and that I can barely keep my head above water, if that at best. It has been a bit of a struggle, not with homesickness this week. I am well past that, but with a sense of heartbreak. Don't ask me where that feeling is originating from because I have no clue what so ever. Just in the past 2 days I have had that horrible sense of dread, you all know what I am talking about, sitting in a big comfy chair or laying on a coach, curled up in a sweatshirt or blanket (even if it 80 degrees out), drink some hot cocoa or eat as much chocolate as possible, and watch a feel good movie or read a really good book. I keep getting angry at myself, but again I have no apparent reasoning behind it. All I can say is I hope this feeling passes and fast.

I am coming to the end of my work week, so I hope that my weekend brings me so hope and cheer. Maybe I should catch a bus into town and do some shopping (even if I don't have any funds) or take the bus to a beach and just relax for a day, I should take my snorkeling stuff with me even. That thought alone kind of kinders my spirit and perks me up just a bit.

As usual I have added some new pics to my Hawaii album and my Work album. Check them out on my space.

Until later keep live your live and building your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment