January 24, 2006

How much Bullsh@* can I person deal with

how much Bullsh@* can I person deal with
Current mood: angry


Right now I feel like I want to die. I don't care by what means I just want it all be over with. I know this comes across as sounding petty but I really F***ing hate my roommate right now. By a supposedly "miscommunication" no one even asked me about going camping tonight having fun on the beach. No instead they take off with out me once again. This hasn't been the first time since I wasn't hired by the park. I have been ostracized for well over a week now. I pretty much am a hobbit in my little hole in the wall room that I have (and I do mean little). Supposedly it isn't just me that is having a rough time. Hello, I am the one who is 26 just gave up 6 months of my life, to be rejected by the place that I would love to work, have everyone at the park that I hung out with leave (because the internship is over) or completely forget about me b/c I am not worthy anymore, not even receive a thank you of some kind for all the effort put in, being 26 and still not anywhere close to where I should be career wise, and be sitting all alone in this house b/c of "miscommunication". HAHA

I know this is coming out all bitchy and probably very in concise, but right now I have a bunch of pent up anger, rage, and sorrow that are busting the seams of me right now.

So, I sit here and just having the feeling of wanting to come home more than ever. I keep feeling like it isn't worth it for me to stay here get a small time job and try to reapply at the park in a couple of months. If I did reapply I could do it from Seattle. It isn't like I need to be here to send in a resume. It would mean me finding a new place to live, but whatever. WHY DOES LIFE SUCK SO MUCH??

No comments:

Post a Comment