January 26, 2006

There is no Steve like Skooba Steve

Current mood: thoughtful


So logging onto the mind control unit of myspace, I noticed someone had a blog named Scuba Steeeve. I would say I got a bit mad and sad all at the same time, because, as everyone from the 808 knows there is only one Scuba Steve. He is a rock star of the reef.

I can only say so much about this guy, (I wish I could say more and infact did, but of course my internet crashed and erased all the good stuff I had on here. So here I am trying to sum it up as much as I can. Steve "hey that is my new pic for my myspace", "motorboatin' son of a bitch", who doesn't even have a myspace. States he will get one once he knows how to spell computer. Oh Steve at least we will always have Dave & Buster's.

again click on pics for a larger photo



No comments:

Post a Comment