February 4, 2006

Well I made it

As surreal as it felt I am back in Seattle. Picked up my luggage and made the journey home to North Bend. Just to be greeted by massive amounts of mail, and dishes. I thought about it this morning I should have taken before pictures I started to clean and after I even just picked up a bit. Took me 2 hours to sort through mail, note: it wasn't even all my mail. I then proceeded to start on dishes, 90% of the dishes in the house were dirty, but unfortunately the power when out. How great is it to return to cold weather and RAIN. What was I thinking. I can't complain about the house too much my bro hasn't been able to take care of it like he could b/c he has been sick. So I have unpacked, taken care of mail, and started on dishes. Just wanted to let ya'll know that I am home safely. I already miss Hawaii though.

No comments:

Post a Comment