February 22, 2006

tell me how you truely feel

I have created a johari block.. a simple task of picking 5 or 6 words that you feel describe me, that right folks, go a head a judge me (you already know I did so pretty harshly b/c...that's just me)! Click here for the most excitement on myspace and your words count. Work every angle, think things over, let me know what you see. Hey you will have loads of fun and can even create your own when you are done. If you find a word that describes me better and you have already choosen 6; don't fret you can simply click a word again to unchose it. Okay wrapping this up, I finally got my 4 boxes in the mail from when I moved back from Hawaii, so I best go unpack those and see set up all my missing treasures once again.
Shoots

No comments:

Post a Comment