February 6, 2006

face to face with happiness

It is something that I have been pondering, and have been very distrot about where I was going. Now this story kind of has an odd beginning because my "happiness" was realized as I was taking my garbage out tonight. I know, I know, sounds a bit strange, but I looked up at the stars. I felt a sense of relief because I was/am where I am suppose to be right now. When I first arrived in Hawai'i I had a difficult time. All I wanted to do for the first few days/weeks was to get my bearings by the stars. It was harder than I thought it would be. But once I had located things I felt better, yet I still felt a bit unsettled. Being home less than a week and to look up and know exactly where things are I feel happiness. I know that there are many paths ahead of me and most will take me away from here again, but for this moment there is a relief/happiness that has washed over me. The world is out there and I feel that I am now ready to attack it.

No comments:

Post a Comment