February 5, 2006

heartbreake

It is strange the different level of heartbreak you can go through. As well as the least expected source of heartbreak. By this I mean who it can actually hurt to miss the most. This only comes to me as I am thinking about people I am missing, but who I have returned too that I have been away from for quite awhile, people that I left in Hawaii, and also people who haven't been in my life for year (s). The emotions that the human soul evokes at points of weakness can be frightening. And again, it could be the the person that you thought would be the easiest to walk away from, and yet, there are others when you say goodbye it is as if the tone is "hey, I'll see you tomorrow". It is going to be a readjustment period and of course definate reasons to return places, but the fear that they will slip far enough away that it will no longer bother me that it has been x-number of months since we have spoken or even sent just a quick note over the internet. The world has made it so easy to keep in touch, yet we make it so hard to keep communication going. Just another notch in the heartbreak wall that we raise.

Sorry for the deep thought, but it is/was something that I am especially like I was going through.

Keep it real and keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment