January 13, 2006

WHAT A TRIP

Okay so this will be hard for a lot of you to believe, and it is understandable. Yesterday I did something that I have wanted to do for a long time; I jumped out of a perfectly good plane. That is right folks, I went skydiving. It was an awesome rush. My tandem guide said it was the best thing you can do with clothes on, I think I agree. It was literally like I was jumping into an aerial view photo of O'ahu's north shore. There is no concept of how far you exactly are from the ground, 14,000 ft was jump point, and we free fell for a minute. How exhilarating was that. I will let you know it wasn't all fun and games, I have bruising in places that aren't so fun (much like when I slipped and fell on the gate at work)and my contacts blew out of my eyes. BUT it was all worth it and I suggest you too try it.

I will be updating my photos on yahoo sometime today and tomorrow, b/c I have over 90 photos to add from the last few days at the park and the last few days with the new great friends that I have made. I just want to let all of them know that they have made a huge impact in my life and I will never forget them!! *sniffle, sniffle*

Check out some photos from my landing, click on for a larger view!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Me upon landing approach With Range

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Jess and me after our death defying event

No comments:

Post a Comment