May 29, 2005

Biting

Can someone tell me what is so taboo about biting? I mean I am not talking about hardcore, blood drawing, anything painful, or even genetalia biting (that is beyond me). I am talking about playful nibbling or just latching on to someone's shirt and not letting go. There is something about it. Yet sometimes, one should say, most often it seems to be frowned upon. I mean no harm. Hell, I don't think I mean it as a flirt most of the time. (though I do see how that can be misinterpreted)! I guess you could call me on for "casual" biting; alcohol not required or anything special. So I raise this to you random Acts of Biteness. You should try it. It pumps people up, be forewarned you may want to know this person a bit. I know it would pump me up.

I can't solve your problems but I can help you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment