May 29, 2005

My friend Anne

So, my roommate Anne from Friday Harbor Labs has an interesting job which I would like to share with her pictures. Anne is working for the London society in Tanzania. Being part of the Serengeti Cheetah project she gets the lovely job of going out and watching cheetahs. The down side, her job is to watch them until the poo, or as every single email from her that I receive. "I pick up $hit." They are running tests on the genetic composition of the scat to find out the lineage of the cheetah population. She has gotten to have some great and breathtaking experiences, as well as scary ones. She has also had the opportunity to met some famous people. She loves to tell me how much she hates the baboons. I would love to be part of a job like that, so hopefully I can impact the world the way she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment