May 31, 2005

hmm......

Well, I have been racking my brain for a few days trying to come up with something fun and unique to say on my blog, but some how I have been stuck since pop culture. I did think of more things to add to that.. especially since I completely spaced out the remake of Willy Wonka in the Chocolate Factory. How could I have been so spacy! But I have thought of a few random thoughts that seem to throw people off.

See you on the flip side (I have noticed that this seems to boggle the young minds, ones who have never seen an LP, vinyl, or record. Heck some of them don't even know what a cassette tape is!).

What you talking about Willis! .... Good old Gary Coleman who could ever forget.

Some disturbing random thoughts that really make people wonder...

I want to have your abortion. ('nouf said)

Show me on the doll where the bad man touch you. (this one just creeps me out and makes me want to curl up into a ball and cry)

No comments:

Post a Comment