June 2, 2005

Things are what they are

Another fun day in the ho-hum world of retail. I wish I could tell you that I love it, but that would a belligerent lie. How can people be excited to go and serve people ever day of their life? I guess that would be why I am not that much of a people person. Oh, I will admit that my personable skills have increased by leap and bound from this job. Enough to for me to think that I will do well in the non-human world explaining the behavior and answering questions to the not so knowledgeable. But, that still doesn't answer my question, on why people are so needy or inappreciative of being served? I think this will be one of life's great mysteries.


"Roses are cliche, so how would you feel 'bout an offkey serenade that was sung outside of this bar by a naked man, his dog, and a broken down guitar?"

No comments:

Post a Comment