June 17, 2005

A Tuesday unlike any other

Well the Tuesday started out fairly normal... Me not working... Sleeping in... but quickly changed. Besides the fact that my family was still here and we had to take my sister, her fiance, and my niece to the airport. I would still call it pretty typical. I met up with my friends at the standard location, Doofers.. the party was then moved to a bar hop night, meaning I would be a taxi cab. Unfortunately this is where events start to turn bad. I was driving to the next location with not much of a problem, then a friend of mine passed me, as well as, another car. Well, not to be left to far behind I sped up to keep up which eventually ended up in a moving violation for me. Because I was the "tail" of the group the cop decided I was the best target. This was the turning point of my night, as I am trying to save money for my move and just dropped some large bills on my plane ticket I couldn't/cannot afford this right now. Also, I can't have my insurance go up right now since I will still have to have insurance on my car even though I won't be taking it with me. The night did liven up a bit when we arrived at the next and final destination... The Rolling Log... and let me just tell you I am now pumped about this place. It is my new favorite place besides having great prices on pitchers of beer they have a SHUFFLEPUCK BOARD. I use to be a dart fanatic in bars and now I just want to go somewhere I can play shufflepuck!

check out some info:
http://store.shuffleboardfederation.com/shuffleboard/shufflelinks.html

Okay well that is about all I have to say on that. Oh yeah, if anyone wants to buy some jewelry I have some I have to sell to pay for a ticket.... anyone need an engagement ring?

Now let's go play shufflepuck board.

No comments:

Post a Comment