June 28, 2005

wow, something very unbelievable but believable

So chatting with my brother via a messenger program (I will not promote nor condone any here) while he is in meetings in Montreal. When he sends me a link to a sight (what else does he have better to do when on a business trip). I suggest you visit this page: http://www.bizarreonline.net/news/images/studioupdate/nyshot2.jpg (Go now!! or else I won't continue my story...... Good). Of course, I was slightly baffled by what I saw. I didn't see anything unusual with the picture and was curious just what I was to be paying attention to. Feeling really dumb, I replied back to him. "I don't get it"; expecting a back lash of some ridicule for missing something obvious I wince as he replied. "It's a shot of PGR3 taken from xbox 360 hardware. " WHAT!!!!! This shot is so realistic I thought it was a photograph as well did he. And from the home sight of this as did a lot of people. If you want to check out the whole story as well as renderings from the creation of this masterpiece check out http://www.bizarreonline.net/index.php?action=fullnews&showcomments=1&id=32

No comments:

Post a Comment