June 3, 2005

Graduation

Well my graduation is fast approaching. I am very excited that it is going to actually be finally official that I am done (even though I have been done with college for 6 months). It is really strange to be done with college, and still in the same place. Even though we know that that will be changing in 2 months. Wow! 2 months I will be in Hawaii. Oh.. off the subject. Well, I am not really interested in the formal ceremony that my family believes is important to attend (my father thinks this is very important, even though he tells me that when I get married I better be eloping to Vegas). Me.. a get away to Las Vegas would have been just fine with me for graduation not for a wedding. A friend of mine has suggested do the cap & gown with nothing underneath, but I do NOT think that I would be doing anything like that.

The anxiety of my family being here for a week and having to deal with the drama that accompanies them. Also have a full packed day from having to get up early, picking family at the airport, heading to UW for family pictures in front of Drumheller fountain, graduation ceremony, and then a reception at my house. Which of course, I would have had to have cleaned and prepped food the day before, awww... I am already exhausted from the activities.

Watching Mallrats right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment