November 27, 2006

Week of the crazies

We, as most people know, are having some pretty wacky weather. It started with having the wetest November in recorded history by the middle of the month. And then having a phenomenial lighting storm just before Thanksgiving...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Now we are having some crazy snow. Tonight the first Monday Night Football game that the Seahawks have ever played in snow (at home). I keep hearing from people about how slick it is, how miserable the travel is. Well I think I may have to find out about that and go out for a nice fun drive tomorrow. I know what you are already saying, "but Penny you have 4 wheel drive." Ha.. like I would use it.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Okay kids.. I am going to run, OBTW the photos I have used are from komotv.com. Please check out more of their photos from the winter weather. at http://komotv.com/weather/photos

No comments:

Post a Comment