November 19, 2006

abandonment issues

So tonight I am a bit angry.. yes, it could be said it is my own fault to some extent. But really, people, so called friends, seem to be more of a let down than anything lately. If I wanted to feel more wanted I guess I should have stayed in Texas. Dude, I would have felt more alone, but I would have my WA friends asking me to come home, or when you going to be home so at least I would feel missed. Yet, I have returned home, who knows for how long, we all know how much I don’t stay in one place anymore for advancement into my career; I am feeling a bit of abandonment since I have come home. I am deprived…err better said… in need of some social excursions. It is Saturday night and I am sitting here playin Legos Starwars II on Xbox 360 and watching shows recorded on the Replay tv this week. Thinking my friends were going to call me sometime this weekend to do something/hang out/ ANYTHING. Nope… even my “social coordinator” uhh.. hmmm… is out and about without calling me. I could have called more people, but I am the one who has comeback to a world that seems a bit odd to me. I don’t know everyone’s schedule anymore or even when they have plans that are routine now. Seriously, what the hell!!


No comments:

Post a Comment