December 23, 2006

0-six in retro

Album of the Year: Roger Creager.. a comp album from a great new friend from WRR :) TY Hayley

Best Read: Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead. You really should get it when it comes out until February

Most Existential Experience: watching an animal overcoming hardships and being released.

Most Difficult Experience: 6 months at WRR.. lack of communication, lack of social environment, being so far away from family and friends

Most Emotional Moment: Strange, 2 seperate. booking my flight home from Hawaii, realizing that I couldn't live in paradise at the moment and the other REALLY strange, but getting into my car and driving up 281 leaving WRR, a dreaded where is my life going next.

Biggest Lowpoint: awww both times I came back to North Bend, horrified by not knowing where I will be going next and having to believe the man upstairs has some grand plan

Proudest Moment: Another strange event.... getting complimented on my work by Angela and Lynn

Most Redemptive Moment: being able to walk down the 4th st steps in Austin w/o falling down. Yeah I know it is small but that is about as good as it got for me this year

Most Blissful Experience: sitting on the back of a golf cart in the pitch black of nowhere Texas, watching the stars and listening to lions roaring, coyotes and wolves howling

Most Humbling Moment: hand feeding a head trama screech owl every hour to have him die in your hands. Life is small and precious. This could be said when any of "my" animals dies. The pygmy goat, Jacob's sheep, the parvo coons, the bobkittens, the fox, the barbado lamb.

Most Awaited Moment: landing that job
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other worthwhile things to add to this blog. Played poker tonight, didn't do so hot. I kinda had that feeling going in, that it wasn't going to be my night, but you still have to try. After poker we got wrapped up in some wacky hands of Uno... on that lasted an hour and had to break out a second deck of cards b/c of how many cards people where holding. Craziness. Hopefully soon I will have something more with more content to post. It has been slow for me. With the crazy weather and the 113.5 hours without power I had to resort to other things to keep me busy. I have completed another set of holiday painting plasters. and then have also done 2 detailed 8x10 dolphin paintings. Not really in the holiday mood, with only half of the decorations ever put up.

The job search is still looming, working on applications as I can. Postings have slowed down abit b/c of the holidays but that doesn't keep me from trying and continuing to look. Hopefully something soon, that is all I really want for christmas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment