December 27, 2006

and the punch line is....

A writer, a federal agent, a runner, 5 comp sci guys, and a zoologist sit around a table... Does anyone hear a good or bad joke. No, I hear a table of interesting poker talk. Especially as wacky as this group is. Hell put a little alcohol in us and we get down right silly. Aww Christmas what else is it besides being thousands of miles from your family and being with the ones you truly love, your friends.

Rather enjoyable, I made attempt to win back the money I lost the other night at poker, but once again it wasn't in the cards for me. It must be the fact that we had 4 different decks circling the table, everyone using the decks they had received for Christmas, including mine- a marine life deck with a different pic on each of the cards (of course the numeric side not the back). It was fun to look at the exciting animals, but then sometimes I would forget about the poker aspect. After poker we made a mad dash from West Seattle to Bellevue to make it to a movie. We did make it on time, but as everyone leaves their house for one of the only gathering places open on Christmas, the show was sold out. Well what next?? We all headed up the road to Kirkland to chill at our other friends house. Watching them open their Christmas presents, as much as they felt bad about it, but I enjoy watching people open gifts! One gift was Pictionary.. ohh challenge for the gaming world. Loads of fun.. Richelle has talked a bit about it in her blog.

Another topic of interest that night was the Burger King xbox games.. Which I was on the search to find tomorrow. The only place on the east side area from what I am told that still has Sneak King. My own Burger king in North Bend. So I was told yesterday I was making a run for the game. Which I did, got one for the Ott Clan and one for my brother. We will see, watching the game play online was pretty hilarious.

Not much else to say at the moment. I was hoping I would have oodles and oodles, but not so much.

1 comment: