December 14, 2006

awww.... WhAtEvA

I really want to quit dogging on the weather, but it is seriously starting to piss me off. This Monsoon type rains and wind is just flat out annoying for many reason. The first and most important is it screwed up my plans on going out tonight. As I was just getting ready to get on interstate my friend called me and said abort mission, Seattle is flooded, water over the roadways, major roads closed, and even though I have a truck that will part the seas, we did not want to look like drowned rats when we entered the venue we were planned to attend. :(

Other things that make this weather get me down:

° Power flickers, outages, and brownouts
° My brother deciding that the weather is a good reason to stay home and play WoW all day
° The inability to want to go outside and put up the christmas lights
° Wanting to just curl up, watch tv, drink hot drinks, and eat cookies (yeah sounds okay, and
then you think about your waistline or your thighs)
° The cold reaking havic on my skin/hair.

Okay I will let you get back to actual life instead of me being angry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment