December 31, 2006

Like a certain Train, I think I can, I think I can

So one of the things I feel that I need to do is actually write some upbeat blogs especially to start the New Year off. I have a tendency to just write about the shitty events or flip the events to the small minuscule shitty parts.

Now right now I don’t have to much positive to say, my arm and shoulder hurt from too much time sitting on my laptop in a la-z-boy which doesn’t lend itself to good ergo dynamics. My bad. But I do have things to be stoked about for NYE2K7 and in Double 0 7.

007 Brings Me:
§ Tony home on leave in Seattle a week b/f he returns to Iraq

§ Finally getting to the Piano Bar. I know it will happen I have faith.

§ Concentrating on landing that job, my mojo faded for a while and with
the holiday blahs- but I am back with full force.

§ I would love to insert working my ass off to work my ass off but
since my body generally rejects working out to do that. I will say
working my ass off to be healthier.

§ My best friend will finally be 21 (I know I have some major
fluctuations in ages of my friends) but trust me she is wise beyond her
years.

§ With that, there has been discussion of going to Vegas. I have never
been and really want to.

§ Hopefully more exploration of the Puget Sound area both above ground
and in the water itself. 5 years here and I still feel lost in
Seattle. I also love the aquatics around here ( I did study them after
all)

Aight kids I have a list to work on and get some more yummies made for tonight.

Oh yeah, something else to add. Finding a love interest who actually reciprocates the same feeling, I am tired of the one way street!

“When we live with an attitude that looks back over our lives with regrets and “if only’s” we rob ourselves of hope. We rob ourselves of the joy of God’s grace. “God has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us. On him we have set our hop that he will continue to deliver us.” 2 Corinthians 1:10”

No comments:

Post a Comment