January 1, 2007

NYE2K7

Wow, here we are 2007. This year is the huge year. Decide to go to my 10th school reunion. Probably not just b/c I didn't care for too many of the cliche people I went to school with, but then again I think of how much I have changed over 10 yrs. I am not the quiet nerdy girl. Hell give me a bottle of booze, to serve, and you have yourself a fun lovin bartender.


Tonight went off well at my house, we didn't play poker, that kinda made me sad, but we did bust out trivial pursuit and of course pool. I made 4 tasty "slut" shots for us "girls" haha.. I enjoyed every minute of it. We started to name them as we went. 1. close to standard red-headed slut (pomegranate not cranberry), which coincidentally I am back to being, I redyed my hair last week and love it right now. 2. a strawberry blonde slut. 3. Blue haired granny slut, this one was the most potent of the shots but to me I couldn't taste anything. 4. The drapes don't match the carpet slut.. Yeah some concoction of mango flavor, peach schnapps, and jaeger, it was hella tasty!!! We lost one girl after shot 3, though she was faded after 2 half shots, darn light weights. On 4, Heidi, god bless her, got oh so giggly!! It was great. I started to slur a bit but would have still kept going if I had someone who would match me in my shot status. She also cracked me up b/c she is "beer drinker" so all shots had to have a chaser b/c the shots were to sweet. I am soo pumped. I really should head for bed, I will clean up the oodles of beer bottles and food trays tomorrow. Right now my head on the pillow sounds good right about now, after all it is 4 am.


I am kinda scared when I come back and read this later today on exactly how comprehensive my writing is, but you know. it is all good. 2006 ta-ta, hello 2007.


Peace, Love, and Chicken grease.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!
    Hey, I just realize I still owe you a Tarot reading. You want it? Seems like a fitting way to start the new year...
    Anyway, holla if you do.

    ReplyDelete