January 18, 2007

Zee-- knows my addiction to surveys too well

1. What time did you get up this morning?
10 am, sadly that news resolution to get up early has been a tough one on me. Especially since I don’t even hear my first alarm go off and I turn it off in my sleep

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Ohhh shiny /drool

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
One with Gloria a while back... you know the one with Will Ferral and his life being narrated...?? Life of Harry Krick??

4. What's your favorite TV show?
CSI hands down.

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Plain old oatmeal with a sprinkle of cinnamon and brown sugar and a cup of coffee

6. What's your favorite cuisine?
Italian first and foremost… but Mexican is a very close second

7. What foods do you dislike?
Most nuts, exotic cuts of meat: like heart, tongue, liver… you get the drift, curry

8. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Tostitos… if I can’t have them then ranch or jalapeƱo

9. What's your favorite CD at the moment?
Yikes… I have just been listening to random stuff lately… but I guess I could say Akon- Konvict, b/c it is in my CD player

10. What kind of car do you drive?
My GMC Jimmy, I love my big boy!!

11. Favorite sandwich?
Toss up between grill chicken, red pepper, spinach, Swiss cheese, and ranch, and a toasted turkey bagel w/ cream cheese, American cheese, and mustard.

12. What characteristics do you despise?
Deception, sociopathic, arrogance

13. What is your favorite type of clothing?
T-shirts and jeans… sorry Stacy and Clinton it’s true

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation.Where?
Wow… interesting, I would of course make it a world expedition, lets see I want to end up in the best places last. So I would head East Go to Great Britain, Scotland, Ireland, down to France, Italy and over to Greece, skip down to Africa, then over to Australia, New Zealand, shimmy up to Palau and Tahiti, over to Hawaii, and then Belize, Peru, pick up “a package” in Brazil (haha) and back home.

15. What color is your bathroom?
Off white, like the color they paint house to make them neutral for anyone moving in. Strangely we painted the rest of the house, just not my bathroom. Maybe I could do that as a project to help fill time

16. Favorite brand of clothing?
Anything that looks good on me... or I should say makes me look good

17. Where would you retire to?
That is way to far away, at this rate I will have to work right up to my death to be able to

18. Favorite time of the day?
When the sun has set for our little “addition” but it is still glowing perty on Mt. Si

19. What was your most memorable birthday?
Most have been a bust, from a friend breaking her finger at my 9th birthday, to my 21st being on Easter and going to Deadwood to gamble with my mom, sis, and bro, my 27th driving across South Dakota on my way to Texas. The best would have probably been my 25th on San Juan Island; all the girls in my class surprised me with a bottle of wine and going out bowling. My mom had also called the local grocery store and had a bouquet of flowers and 2 birthday cakes sent to me.

20. Where were you born?
Pushing and screaming my way out of my mother’s vagina… /shutter… that was a disturbing thought

21. Favorite sport to watch?
Basketball, baseball, football

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
Everyone as I'm not sending it to any one

23. Person you expect to send it back first?
No one.

24. What fabric detergent do you use?
Tide. Probably always and forever

25. Were you named after anyone?
I have not a clue.

26. Do you wish on stars?
I need to take more time to stop and look at them, I use to all the time in Texas, but that is b/c you could see ever single one of them where we were. We didn’t have any light pollution.

27. When did you last cry?
A couple of weeks ago

28. Do you like your handwriting?
Most the time it’s chicken scratch, every once in awhile I amaze myself.

29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
Ugh... I use to think so but lately… I really don’t know if I would

30. Are you a daredevil?
Well, I’ve jumped out of a plane, driven across the country by myself multiple times, and have scuba dove at night.

31. Do looks matter?
To some extend; you have to have some kind of physical attraction to make it all work

32. How do you release anger?
Slam doors, drive, or play with a cat.

34. What were your favorite toys as a child?
Popples

35. What class in High School was totally useless?
One semester I had to take a study hall, biggest waste of an hour of my life, unfortunately nothing else would fit into my schedule. I generally sat there and played solitaire. Other than that… I would say my government class; I didn’t walk away with a single thing from that class.

37 Favorite movies?
Snatch, Mindhunters, Blade trilogy, the Saint, Domino, From Hell

38. What are your nicknames?
Poni, Icydol, Miss P, pah, penwa, plus many more

39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope I just take them off, but don’t just pull them. I untie them to put them on

40. Do you think that you are strong?
Considerable, but that comes from moving 50lb feed bags on a regular basis

41. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
A discontinued, mint Oreo. Now I have to find a new one

42. What are your favorite colors?
Dark colors: greens, blues, purples, black

43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
My physique

44. Who do you miss the most?
Someone very special, but very far away

45. Do you want everyone you sent this to, to send it back to you?
Nobody sent it to me; I stole it from my friend’s blog.

46 What color pants are you wearing?
Black workout pants

47. Last thing you ate?
Breakfast

48. Favorite song?
Breathless by Better Than Ezra

49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be?
Manatee… dull, grey, and known as a sea cow

50. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Wolf Hollow Rehabilitation Center

51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes, Laugh, smile

52. Favorite drink?
Coffee, rum and coke.

53. Do you wear contacts?
Most days, some days I don’t even get out of my glasses

54. Favorite day of the year?New Year’s Eve, the day you can feel reckless and ready to start fresh
55. Endings happy or sad?
Obscure... nothing truly has a happy ending, and sad well I see that everyday

56. Winter/summer?
Summer.

57. Hugs OR Kisses?
Please, it’s been too long

58. What is Your Favorite Dessert?
Favorite. Apple Crisp

59. What Book(s) are you reading?
Just about through Eye of the Sybil and other short stories by Philip K Dick, then I am all out of books, I think I will raid Mark’s collection and start reading Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy trilogy

60. What is on your mouse pad?
Mouse pad what is that… lap top for the past few years

61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
Criminal Minds and CSI:NY... I was also watching some more of The Pretender season 3 on DVD

62. Favorite Smells?
Babies, vanilla, apples and cinnamon, the ocean (clean ocean, not grimy ocean), clean men

63. Stones or Beatles?
Stones

64. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Hmm... How to answer that and to which home? I guess I would say Texas, even though every “far away” place I have been was to call it home for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. well this is the first time i have dropped by your blog... and how exciting... i have come to know so many things about u .... and I'm happy to find that i have liked most of them .... u can drop by My Friendship Blog sometimes and have a glimpse of something u may find interesting...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha! Cannot resist the survey! Just be lucky I didn't steal my cousin's.

    ReplyDelete