February 16, 2007

dueling worlds

I just wanted to make a quick post from the excitement that was GNO, for those not in the know, Girl's Night Out. It was very fun and I had a blast. This video is a complimentary piece to a video you will find at my friend Richelle's blog Only difference is angles, and timing of the yummy boyz singing Mad World-Tears for Fears at the piano bar. Okay so the yummy boy wasn't actually on the baby grand at that time. But you do whatcha do.



I had as already stated an excellent time. The only downside, the massive tequila headache I got when I tried to go to sleep, but I had an equally strong rival of the headache mass quantities of Advil :)

I will post more when I am not as uber busy with packing for my move tomorrow, hell I shouldn't even be taking this time out. I hope you all are having as great day as I did last night and today isn't being to shabby either :D

No comments:

Post a Comment