October 16, 2008

Growing Pains

Well, I can tell you that the pain from the squirrel bite has diminished. It took awhile, but with the number of nerve endings in fingers I am not at all surprised. I got a little worried the evening after it happened and for the next 2 days b/c it was quite swollen and discolored. So, I was soaking it in Epsom Salts and using Gold Seal paste over it to help fight any infection.

With the construction starting on the eagle flight cage. There has been some hassles. One, way to many people driving up and down our grass paths, which have mudded up and rutted. The company has asked up to find a solution to fill in the ruts. Yesterday, we tried the mass quanities of old mice shavings we have around. That didn't work that well. Today, Jessica and I took down 6 loads of crushed rock grave and put it in the ruts. Yikes! my entire core is sore from moving that much gravel (that doesn't count the pea gravel that we put in the back of a 3/4 ton truck today to move it to another locale b/c "the cement truck has to drive where it is sitting." So yes, lots of gravel moving for me today, causing back, shoulder, abdomen pain! Plus the frustration of dealing with constrution workers who couldn't imagine walked the 100 yrds up the hill instead of driving over the muddy road & making it worse!

Okay I think that is probably enough whining out of me for the day. I can tell you I have been quite whiney at work lately. I think I am just ready for all the babies to be released and slow time to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment