October 7, 2008

help I have a cat sitting on my laptop

So, I spent today doing much of the same. Feeding animals, cleaning everything, so on and so on. The biggest highlights of the day was doing an eye exam on the saw-whet owl and doing a wing to body wrap on a Glaucous-winged Gull. I spent most of my "project time" today working more on getting wood out of the demolished eagle flight cage area. We are down to 3ish piles in the cage area. Which we hope to get moved over the next few days. We don't want to get contractors any more of a reason to "put-off" getting the foundation blocked and poured. I am so ready to get the new one underway!

As for outside work stuff. Well right now I have a cat laying on my right are across my laptop and it makes it quite hard to type!! So far today has been better than yesterday. As yesterday was a pretty crappy day for me. I hate hearing the statement "P.. quit being like that." seriously if I could I would, but don't be the one to start sh!t.

I should get some dinner in me and try to catch up on mail and some cleaning.

Til next time. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment