October 24, 2008

My names Penny, and I'm an addict....

My newest addiction... these websites:

Steep and cheap great outdoor gear clearanced out of backcountry.com-love this site too

Chain love loads of biking gear

Tramdock snowboarding gear

Whiskeymilitia clothing, goggles, snowboard, skater.. associated with Dogfunk.com

Thank goodness I have been able to curb my need to buy, I have only picked up 2 items off of these sites, but they are fabulous. I suggest you check them out and visit on a regular basis, b/c what they do is put up one item (that is on extreme clearance), once it sells through that lot, they put up a new item, sometimes, just sometimes, your lucky enough if they put the more of the lot up again. So I bounce back and forth on these sites all day long to see what new items they have. What I have gotten is some North Face cargo shorts for work, and just last night I bought what was a 150 dollar watch that was 73% off!!! I have seen numerous sunglasses, mainly Smiths that I have thought about, but just can't put extra money towards it. If you are really close to me, don't be surprised if I find some kind of Christmas present for you here (haha) don't call me cheap, just call me thrifty!

1 comment:

  1. I too love adventure sports and prefer to get gears from DogFunk.

    ReplyDelete