July 5, 2009

post fourth

Well, it is early morning on the fifth (1 am).. and I am quite tired. so I am going to be heading to sleepy land soon. I am just waiting for my apartment to cool down abit with a fan running in my bedroom to blow out the built up heat from the day. I do have loads of pictures I took today (as in the fourth) (as in nearly 500) that I will have to weed through to get you the best of the best. Hopefully sometime tomorrow I will get those up for you. My plans for Sunday is to go get groceries that I couldn't get today, do a thurough cleaning of my apartment, spend some time with friends, and maybe go to a bbq if they call and invite me (I have a secondary invite but have said that unless they put forward the effort to invite me I don't really plan on going). I am sure that I can fit doing a blog in there somewhere.

Okay well off to sleepy town!

No comments:

Post a Comment