July 7, 2009

sorry

Okay I will promise I will get to the fourth post. It was actually a pretty busy Sunday, I went to help my friend Jenn at her shop (didn't get groceries b/c I didn't want to deal with the mad house downtown grocery store or even clean) and then even went to a bbq and watched a movie. Yesterday was my late work day and I brought home a little animal to feed late at night, pictures on that later... again hopefully very soon. :) Tonight, I wasn't able to b/c I had a board meeting, printing off paperwork for work, and updating work call lists... now I have a bit of time before I do a late night feed on the little critter once again and then off to sleepy town for the night.

I hope you are all having a good week, and I really do plan to get some pictures up soon. Tomorrow is a friend's birthday so I probably won't get to it then, but will try very hard. Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment