June 28, 2009

performance

I have had a three day weekend this week and even though I didn't go down to Seattle, I have treated it pretty mellow with little pops of excitement in there. Thursday night was filled with getting Margarita's at one of the local watering holes... b/c well Seth's margaritas rock... and then up to another one of the bars to play some Guitar Hero.. I know this sounds strange but it is very mellow and I really enjoy it, b/c I am addicted to the guitar based games!

Friday was a very quiet day, I had to run out to work for a few minutes and then found out my trip was completely unneeded and it could have been resolved with out me trekking out there on my day off. I was then off to the grocery store. After that I was in and out of nap land the rest of the day. I don't know what it was but I just couldn't seem to keep awake.

Saturday was a little more active, I thought when I got up in the morning I should go for a run, but just couldn't drag my out of bed for that, but did go out and play a round of disc golf with a friend in the afternoon. Then I went home to relax before a friend was playing at Pazzo Vivo. Tony, aka T:FLO, starts out his sets pretty mellow, just him and his acoustic guitar. After a short break and hour in, he adds to his band, a basses named Dylan and a drummer, Tawm P. This is where he really starts to jam. Tawm even had some friends that were up here for his birthday so they came up at the very end of the evening with their electric guitar and trumpet. It was really fun time.

Tony on guitar, Bob joins in for a few songs

Bob sings on out.

Dylan, Tony, and Tawm

Really jamming out!

rock on!

After that it was to the local water hole of Herb's where their were some wedding partiers there, making for an interesting night. Soon, it was time to go home, I watched some tv and then I off to bed for me. Today has been another lazy day- I am currently working making some dehydrated mango pieces; we will see how that turns out.

Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment