June 7, 2009

sorry....

Sorry about the lack of posts.  We of course are getting into our busy season which means, that I go in to work early... come home at the same time, if not later, eat dinner, take a nap, and then try to use up the rest of my evening wisely before crashing into bed (early).  I haven't been taking as many pictures either b/c well, I am more focused on making sure all the animals are taken care of in a timely fashion.  

This weekend I had a three day weekend and went back to my brothers in North Bend to hang out there.  It has been quite nice to get off the island and just have a change of scenery.  I didn't go out and "do" anything, but that is okay (truth be told I think I just needed the calm relaxing weekend). I did wonder over to the outlet mall and got myself some new clothes for summer and other things for work that we needed.  Plus all the common house hold staples that can cost me an arm and a leg on the island.  I did take some pictures around the house and will try to arrange a blog posting later to "showcase" these.  As for right now, my time at the bros is limited and I am just finishing getting things rounded up to take back with me to my sleepy little island.  I am ready to get back to the island, but I am dreading the drive, the wait for the ferry, and then the ferry ride itself.  Once, home I will have to throw some laundry in the machine and then head back into town (the 2 block walk) to meet up with some friends tonight.

I will leave you with this:
  

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment