June 2, 2009

U/G

U/G is what we use at Wolf Hollow to designate and upgrade.  Today I did do an upgrade.  I moved our little fox kit into our indoor mew to give her some more room.  She is a little spit fire and is 2 weeks past having surgery to put a pin in her left femur b/c of a mid shaft break.  The fur is starting to grow back in over the shaved leg, but she still looks a bit funny.  Next Wednesday she has an appointment with the vet to check the pin.  If the bone hasn't over grown it, they will remove the pin, but because small mammals grow so fast the pin may be encompassed in the femur, so that would mean it would stay put.  Okay that is about all I have to say today.  Everything else to day was the down, depressive kinda thing.  So trying to look at the bright side.

Checking me out from the far side

Checking out the piece of venison fur I threw in as a fox toy.  It was fresh off a carcass I butchered today.

Chew chew chew

Who me?

Okay, have a good night or day.

No comments:

Post a Comment