July 24, 2005

2nd day in open water

Well, I did it. Second day in open water went a lot smoother than the previous day. It was a great experience and relief to get through all the required skills to be certified. And now I am truly ready for my adventure to Hawaii. I was told at then end of our first dive today that the instructor believed that all of us that were "touring" with him were ready for the next class. And it was reconfirmed by the other instructor at our debriefing. Which is a good relief since I already paid for it yesterday when I got my tanks refilled. So I am going to take the advanced class to get more practice and a better understanding of my own abilities before heading off to Oahu, again where I would love to explore the wreck YO-267. This is where I get cheesy and thank the staff at Underwater Sports (in Bellevue), my instructors Jeremy R. and Hiedi K., and all the classmates I had that helped each other out if something seemed off. Great job guys-- happy diving in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment