July 20, 2005

SCUBA

Well the acronym finally came back to me, even though it isn't in any of my coursework.. Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus... But in away for all the mumbo jumbo I have had a blast learning the concepts and then doing the skills in the pool. It really does help with you have a couple of really cool teachers who tell you stories. I am sure some of them shouldn't be shared, but what the hell. I have been paying close attention and am trying my hardest with everything. It isn't that I am scared to be embarrassed (because I have made some bone head mistakes and I fully admit to them) , but it is that I want to succeed to my maximum potential. I do not want this education to go down the drain and know that I will use it in Hawaii for my career and also for fun. I really want to hit up the YO- wreck and see all the pretty things that grow there now as well as see how good I am at underwater photography. Since I seem to do pretty well at the surface. Time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment