July 26, 2005

And then there was a huge sigh of relief

Well, one more stressful thing is checked off the list for the big move. It seems that my roommate (another intern at the sea life park) has secured us a place to live. I was going crazy with this tedious task with phone calls and emails and going to sublet sites to find us a reasonable priced place to live. From the sounds of it; it is good size house that is being purchased and is being rented out to interns for the sea life park. There are going to be a few interns staying there who have cars and it is also the closest city to SLP. Again another huge sigh of relief. To get to live in a house I was expecting the very high end of the price range that we had decided to look for a place, but no I am pleasantly surprised to hear that it will be under 400 dollars. I am a bit hesitant about it, and will have to stay in a hotel for the first few days until all the paperwork and everything is completed, but all in all I am one more step closer and one more major pain crossed off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment