July 12, 2005

Girls=dumb

Okay, so I may be one, but that DOES NOT change my opinion. I am sick of hearing women (more like girls) acting like such babies! There would be a reason that I choose to have mostly male friends. I want to avoid the drama that females carry along with them. I am on a soap box and bitching just like most females, but some females (and you all are thinking of at least one or two at this moment) that just takes bitching about everything just a little to far. Seriously, what is with the drama. And like I said being how most, actually all, of my closest friends are male this has seemed to provoke even more drama from their girlfriends. Uggghhhh... I just cannot win. All I want to do is hang out with my friends, drink, play Texas hold 'em, shuffleboard, and what not. It doesn't mean that I am trying to take anyone's man away from them. Hell, I have probably had more physical contact with said females that I have with their male counterparts. So.. as I step down from my soap box, I do want to make this statement. Girls you need to loosen up and quit being such party poopers you only have to deal with me for less than a month. AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR MEN, THEY ARE SAFE. I AM ONLY GOOD ENOUGH TO BE ANY MANS BEST FRIEND ANYWAY, IF I AM NOT WORRIED YOU NEED NOT BE WORRIED EITHER! So there.


2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you're talking about me or not, but I wanted to comment on this just in case. I never thought you were trying to take M. away from me. In fact, I wasn't mad at you at all. I was pissed and disappointed at him because he decided it wasn't worth telling me he had hung out with you. It had nothing to do with you and everything with him not being honest with me. Anyway, I just wanted to clear that up in case there was any doubt.

    I hope you have a fantastic time in Hawaii. I am truly jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I didn't really think it was about me, but I know when we all met up at the movie, I wasn't in the best of moods and I might have been a little snappy, so I thought that maybe...

    Anyway, when are you leaving for Hawaii? Email me, we should get together before you go! zeebird@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete