August 15, 2005

Good-bye

This is the final blog from mainland, the next time I talk to you will be from Oahu.

Well, I know that a lot of people don't like good-byes, but I for one like them. If everytime I moved on and didn't say good-bye then I would have missed opportunities for closer. Even though I know that it isn't permanent, others will move on to bigger and better ventures. And while they may not have wanted to say good-bye it would be a good thing that it is done.

I have been thinking about how much I have changed in the 4 years that I have been here in WA. I am ABSOLUTELY not the person who came here. I don't know what happened to her, I am sure that I have her somewhere deep down inside. The biggest changed came about a year and a half ago. When I actually decided I should get a social life and started to hang out with people from work. They can tell you that when I first came here I was a quiet, shy girl, who went to work, didn't talk to anyone, did the job, and went home. My experience at the FHL again changed my perspective on things. My eyes were open wider and life's pieces started to fall in place. Since then I have made myself much more of a people person. I have grown both internally and externally.

I have many people to thank for this amazing transformation. Like a catapillar to a butterfly (or in my case a moth lol), I have morphed into a person I never thought I would ever become, but am glad that I have become this person. You all know what part you have played in my life and just how significant your contribution meant. I love you all in some way (yeah, you all know I am not the mushy one and I don't use those words unless I mean them). Affection from me is shown in 1 of 3 ways; a hug, rubbing your head (if you have short fuzzy hair), or biting on your shoulder. :)

So... you all know how to take this, and I guess I have said what I have needed to say. I hope everyone the best if your ventures make us part ways for this to be the final, but if not. You know we'll hook it up when I see you again.

Hugs, bites, and headrubs until then.


"Wake up Blade; this is your rescue" ~Hanibal King (Blade Trinity)

No comments:

Post a Comment