August 1, 2005

The New and Improved Dive buddy

Well, he may be a bit small, but he comes with his own DPV. I am talking about Scuba Steve as he has been named. Heidi found him on Friday night at the Diver's fair in Seattle (to see pictures check out my other blog www.spaces.msn.com/members/icydol ). He is a cute, little, okay for a toy not so little, self propelled diver (I would say about a foot long). Excitement for Scuba Steve seem to run pretty close to the excitement about glowsticks, but this one I can relate too especially since I had many bath toys from boats to a scuba guy and gal with their own raft. I also had the whales that you pulled the fish out of their mouth (on a string) and they chased it down once in the water. Scuba Steve where every you are and what ever you do best of luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment